PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
„PRVAKO ENGINEERING“ d.o.o. Kragujevac, Srete Mladenovića St. No. 2, (hereinafter: PRVAKO) is a service provider whose obligation, among other things, is to respect the privacy of customers (clients) and protect their personal data.
Contact details of data controller:
“PRVAKO ENGINEERING” d.o.o. Kragujevac, Srete Mladenovića St. No. 2, 34000 Kragujevac
phone: +381 (0) 34 617 12 90
PRVAKO has delegated an authorized person for the personal data protection who shall ensure that the processing of personal data is legal.
Contact details of the authorized person for the personal data protection: Ivana Lazić
phone: +381 (0) 34 617 12 90
Working hours: every working day from 08:00 to 16:00.
Clients, to whom personal data refer, can contact the authorized person for the personal data protection in connection with all issues related to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights based on the current regulations on personal data protection.
For all questions, you can contact the person authorized for the personal data protection of.
Terms used in the text:
Personal data shall mean any data relating to a natural person whose identity is identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by a reference to an identifier (including, for example: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and the like…)
Controller shall be a legal entity which determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data. The controller of your personal data is PRVAKO.
Processor shall be a legal or natural person that processes personal data on behalf of the controller. Processors help us provide certain services or fulfill the obligations we have.
Data processing includes collection, storage, making available, deletion and all other forms of use of personal data.
This personal data protection implies:
– information about which of your personal data we collect and process,
– how we use your data, i.e. for what purposes,
– when we disclose data to processors,
– how long we keep them,
– what are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
The question most often asked by the clients is: „Do I have to give you my personal information?“
You are obliged to provide PRVAKO only with personal data that we process for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations or with your consent. However, we would like to warn you that if you do not provide us with your personal data, PRVAKO will not be able to provide you with the services (e.g. we cannot receive or process the order, we cannot deliver the service…).
This personal data protection is intended for users of the website and clients, users of the services on the website: www.kraljevicardaci.com
PRVAKO will process your personal data exclusively on the basis of lawful and predetermined purposes. If in the future there is a need for further processing of personal data (for additional purposes), we will inform you beforehand with this policy. We process your personal data
exclusively on the appropriate legal basis, prescribed by the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia.
We process your personal data for the purpose of statistical analysis, in order to improve our services or products or for the purpose of resolving complaints. At PRVAKO, we make every effort to ensure the security of your personal data, that is why we use technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from destruction,
Personal data can only be processed by persons authorized by us or our processors based on the contract.
We change and supplement the rules on personal data protection in accordance with changes in legislation in the field of personal data protection. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have at your disposal the rights defined hereinafter.
You can exercise all rights by sending a written request to the address: “PRVAKO ENGINEERING” d.o.o. Kragujevac, Srete Mladenovića St. No. 2, or via e-mail at: email@example.com.
We will respond to your request within 30 days. The deadline can be extended by another 60 days if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. You will be notified about the extension of the deadline and the reasons for that extension within 30 days from the date of receiving the request.
In order to act upon your request, we have the right to verify your identity. For this purpose, we may request additional personal information from you to ensure reliable identification. If you do not provide us with additional information or we are unable to provide reliable identification, we have the right to reject the claim.
You are entitled to:
• access your personal data: you are entitled to request information on whether we are processing your personal data and information on data processing (on the purpose of processing, type of processed data which is being processed, legal basis, storage period, recipients of personal data…). If we process your personal data, you have the right to access and copy this data.
• correction and addition of your personal data: if your data that we are processing is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request the correction and addition of personal data.
• revoking of your consent: you can revoke the consent you have given at any time without incurring any negative consequences. In the event that you withdraw your consent, we will no longer be able to provide you with certain services (for example, if you withdraw your consent for sending newsletters, you will no longer receive these newsletters).
• deletion of your personal data: you are entitled to request the deletion of personal data that we are processing about you in the following cases:
– when the purpose for which the data was collected is fulfilled,
– when you revoke your consent to processing,
– when you object to the processing and there is no other legal basis that prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms,
– when the processing of personal data is illegal,
– when we have to delete the data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
– when data is collected in connection with the use of information society services.
• restriction of processing of your personal data: you are entitled to request that we temporarily limit the personal data processing in the following cases:
– when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, within the period that allows us to check the accuracy,
– when the processing is illegal and you request processing restriction instead of deletion,
– when the purpose of personal data processing is fulfilled, and you need the data in order to submit, exercise or defend your legal claim,
– when you have submitted an objection to the processing, in the course of assessing whether the legal basis for the processing prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms.
• personal data portability: you are entitled to request to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable form. You are also entitled to transfer this data to another controller. The right to portability refers to personal data whose processing is automated and is based upon your express consent or a contract.
• objection to the personal data processing: you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on our legitimate interests, including profiling based on that processing. In the event of an objection, we will suspend the processing, unless it is shown that our legitimate interest in the processing outweighs your
interests, rights and freedoms. When personal data is processed for the purposes of direct advertising, including profiling, you are entitled to object to this processing of your personal data at any time. In case of objection, we can no longer process your data for the purposes
of direct advertising.
Submitting a complaint to the supervisory body:
The supervisory body for personal data protection in the Republic of Serbia is: Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 15, Belgrade.
You are entitled to file a complaint with the Commissioner if you believe that data processing has been carried out contrary to the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia. The complaint shall be submitted in writing, directly or electronically on the
Complaint form (the form is available on the website of the Commissioner), by mail to the above address or to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We store your personal data for as long as we need to fulfill the purpose of their processing.
After the expiration of certain storage periods, we delete (destroy) or anonymize your personal data so that identification of individuals is no longer possible.
The latest version of this policy will always be available on the website: www.kraljevicardaci.com